Reader feedback is very important to us. We welcome comments on our website as well as social media pages/channels. However, in this case the following code of good conduct is recommended:
- No profanity or abusive language.
- No personal attacks or defamatory comments.
- Comments must be relevant to the content.
- No threats to other people, commenters or organisations.
- No comments about women that might be considered harassment.
- No hate speech against any person or race/community.
- No jesting or mockery about someone’s death or accident.
- No fake information/pictures/videos in comments.
- No information/images/videos that violate privacy.
Correction of Dismislab content or constructive criticism of Dismislab will be allowed.
Dismislab reserves the right to edit, unpublish or remove any comment on its website or social media platforms that do not conform to the standards stated above.